I LOVE driving a diesel!

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
so last night i went for a ride w/ Sarah (my g/f) in Smokie everything is going well and at an intersection the lane goes from two down to one when some ******* in a new WHITE buick decides to try to pass as the lanes merge to one almost hitting me some guy in a new WHITE buick decides to try to pass as the lanes merge to one almost hitting me.

so i give it some throttle to speed up. after it merges down to one the guy gives me the high beams so me being the considerate person i am dropped it from 4th to 2nd and almost came to a complete stop then at the intersection we caught the red light so i held it to the floor in neutral and smoked the fella out :-D after that he backed off consideribly.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
LOL Thats good stuff man ;Sweet.

I hate it when they ride you with the brights on, it just plain ****** me off :mad:

adam g

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't stand tailgaters. I have worked to control my temper, but tailgaters send me into road rage fast.-cuss

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tailgating diesels is not a good idea.

some friends with rx7 with the rotary engines have their exhaust gutted (no cats) and when they run rich, at shift points they can usually shoot big flames out the rear..that stops tailgaters too..

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great way for getting rid of tailgaters - downshift with no brake apply, if you got a strong tow bumper and big hitch you just may get some money for truck upgrades.

IDIcaveman

i like pie
Reaction score
me too. I like when they wizz around you and get stuck in town. diesels sit and the perfect level to just shine the lights in. plus when you get up on THEIR ass it's like, OMG this guy is gonna run my ass over! hahaha and if you got a good ol turbo diesel, they aint gettin away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Staff online