I Just Unleashed The Beast!

rgdillon

Junior Newbie
Reaction score
I have run the TS, Edge and a few other modules before - but I just installed the new module from Quad and it's just excellent ;Sweet

Not sure how much I can say about it without getting into trouble - but it's 4 positions - stock to 125 and it's got some cool safety features. Install is maybe 15 to 20 minutes without drilling for the switch.

Shifting - I went through the learning as directed and I had zero complaints about it. Sucker shifted about as perfect as far as I was concerned.

If your thinking about a power upgrade - keep an eye out for the release of this one.

Ron

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, tell us how this thing hooks up... All the hype on how easy it is... Do you have to remove the battery? whats the install like... Spill it...

rgdillon

Junior Newbie
Reaction score
Nope - you don't have to remove the battery. Since Quad has already posted this info - should be safe to say this much:

It does not touch the PCM or FICM. You have to make 4 simple connections on top of the engine. You do (or at least I did) - just need a pair of needle nose pliers.

It's 4 positions and adjustable on the fly. It will work with the new digital gauge that Quad will put out at the first of the summer.

It makes the power using a combo of Fuel stretch, Timing, and ICP. It has some safety features built into it that are not egt related. This I really like - no worries when your motor is cold!

He has posted that this one is aimed at the towing/for fun type crowd - suppose to be a 160 box out later for all the racers.
I haven't had any problems with the ricers and one Malibu - my boss couldn't shake me in his Denali either.
It's very smooth - no matter what setting I have it on - you don't even know it's there until you get into it. No rough idle - no nothing - everything just seems stock - right up to the point the ole seat belt locks you in place. ;Sweet

Ron

Kyle Graham

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I will have them shortly there is also a 160hp version. Quadzilla also sells some pretty cool intakes for the 6.0 and 7.3 powerstrokes

camoman

Reaction score
do you have them in yet?? Do you know how much they are?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online