I just cant get ahead

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that is what happened to the first engine in my 4x4. When I put the second engine in I replaced the screw with a stainless one and then JB Welded the heater into the block. I fixed on down here by making a circle out of 1/8 inch plate and using lock-stitch bolts to permanently fix the problem. Guy hasn't had a single drop leak from it in 2 years now

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
I like that, thanks bud;Sweet

;Sweet I always loved that one, this week more than most, and a good bit of the reason I don't talk to my family any more!

Yeah I've had one of though's weekends to! I to have a bad front axle u-joint and the front end is so trashed i couldn't get it apart ( i couldn't even get the damn hub off )when i went to fix it, Then my tranny burned up and i found a nail in one of my tires.

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
I would probly burn it then! i cant stand new vehicles, i hate working on them, i have to work on my step dads Camaro Z28 with the LT1 in it, those things are crazy, you cant even see the plug wires or distributor from the top of the engine:eek:

yeah.. new vehicles suck, but they sure can be fun to drive :)

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That rubber freeze plug will be fine, the anti freeze doesnt attack them but the oil in barsleak does. Just get a 7lb radiator cap and enjoy.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That rubber freeze plug will be fine, the anti freeze doesnt attack them but the oil in barsleak does. Just get a 7lb radiator cap and enjoy.

That's good to know, as I often venture out 4-digit-distance away6 from from my base of operations.

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
you should be happy it did it this way instead of driving down the interstate where you probably wouldn't have noticed it till it overheated. But honestly lets suck it up a little you rag on your trucks and then get bent out of shape when they break. You gotta pay to play

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
you should be happy it did it this way instead of driving down the interstate where you probably wouldn't have noticed it till it overheated. But honestly lets suck it up a little you rag on your trucks and then get bent out of shape when they break. You gotta pay to play

the thing is here lately i been easy on it, rev limit is set to 3700 right now, timing aint as far advanced and i got glowplugs in it now, i expected things to break when i was just playing with the truck, now that its my DD everything is breakingLOL

timothyr1014

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i can tell you this....mine is happier when i am driving the #e%+! out of her....when i treat her nice she breaks.

and i will be getting some money out to you real soon....just got my tax check

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
i can tell you this....mine is happier when i am driving the #e%+! out of her....when i treat her nice she breaks.

and i will be getting some money out to you real soon....just got my tax check

sounds good! im in need of someLOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist

Members online