i had a great time!!!

Greenbeast6.9

grease monkey
Reaction score
thanks to everyone for making us feel welcome!!! It was nice to put some faces with the names. ;Sweet I just wish we would have been an hour early!! Oh well. And also thanks to flatlander for putting on the event, i will plan better for the next one.

Oh and mel, i am going to wash the engine bay this weekend.:rotflmao :rotflmao

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Had a great time meeting you, and checking out the veggie system, The Glow Plug in the fuel filter head was ;Sweet !

Thanks for your help on the Trans Cooler install! Thought for shure that would get the Best Mod award ;Really

Hope to see you next Rally!

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Hey Matt it was great to get to meet you as well. Good luck on your pending family addition. Make sure to post it when it happens.

Oh, and don't name him Barney, it makes for a tough go 'round.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
.... The Glow Plug in the fuel filter head was ;Sweet !

...!

Dang I missed that one! That's what happens when you don't get a good look at the show and shine. Nice meeting you and your family Matt. Sorry I didn't get a chance to time it. It really needs to be checked. Happy vegging!

Greenbeast6.9

grease monkey
Reaction score
;Sweet no problem mel, i got it home and backed it off so the line is just a little to the passenger side of the mark on the housing.

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
So, has the location for next year's rally been set?
Looks like the rally just continues to grow. It may be necessary to undertake the Herculean effort ( due to my work) to attend next year....depending on where it will be held.
( Not trying to rush anyone, I simply want as much notice as possible)

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Matt --Great to meat you as well, wish everyone who came this year could have stayed longer. But atleast you and ohters made it. we are have a great time here.Barney has done a great job with the rally this year. Been a little talk about next year but nothing that needs to be said just yet. :dunno

But you can bet as soon as it is set all will know. These rallys are such a brother hood you will never leave disapointed.

Well better get back watching the kids at the pool!:eek:

Hope to see everyone at the next one.:thumbsup:

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been a little talk about next year but nothing that needs to be said just yet. :dunno

But you can bet as soon as it is set all will know. These rallys are such a brother hood you will never leave disapointed.

What were the possible locations being kicked around?.

Note: I am not proposing anything am just wondering how near or how far.
I already know not to propose hosting any events.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Been a little talk about next year but nothing that needs to be said just yet. :dunno

Wonder if I know anyone involved in those chats? :dunno :D ;Sweet

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ok guys and gals - let's watch what we say. Let's try not making little jabs and pokes that could start a fight - THAT GOES FOR BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE! I'm not in good mood concerning this whole matter because of other posts in other threads and let me tell you it takes a lot to get me upset but I'M THERE! Keep pushing and you will see where it will lead... Remember it takes two to fight so just be cool and I'll be cool.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Now... I don't know but I did speak with someone that is kicking around the idea of hosting one but it's a little to early to let the cat out of the bag. I'm hoping for another one here in Indiana or Michigan but that would be unfair to those that live further away and I have had the joy of having two of them basically in my back yard so to speak so... I'm willing to take sometime next year and do a little driving to attend one - both Sherri and I will have some vacation time to burn and we are looking for something to do. So as long as it's within a couple days drive I'm for it!