I Couldn't Take it Anymore!

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Snowman671 said:
So it is not derived directly from gasoline but more the process of distilling crude oil to make gasoline..

Sorry I did not make my statement clear :)

Please forgive me...

Dave

Its OK, I work for one of the largest refiners of oil and gas in the US. ;Sweet

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
so Super moderator guy......Are they gonna dump any Lubricity in the mix when ULSD is the only option?

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
My PSD has seen less miles too, any reason to drive the vette is a good enough one for me ;Sweet

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Snowman671 said:
Heck how bout when are they going to lower prices would be nicer !!
When the supply outweighs the demand prices will again drop. ;Sweet

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
bikepilot said:
To each their own, I commute in and out of DC every day along the I-95 corridor so I'm always in heavy traffic. I much perfer a car over a full size truck and my bike over the car. The bike gives excelent visability (my head is about the same level on it as in my F-250) and is so easy to manuver, uses so little fuel and is just so much fun:D

PLEASE tell me your not one of those morons that runs between the lanes of traffic. I almost crushed one of them between my trailer & the wall the other day.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
apextrans said:
PLEASE tell me your not one of those morons that runs between the lanes of traffic. I almost crushed one of them between my trailer & the wall the other day.

What, you could get over in front of them fast enough? :) I find opening a car/truck door (well at least a normal car/truck, not on a truck like you are talking they could prolly ride right under it) does a wonderful job of detering this activity!

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
sle2115 said:
What, you could get over in front of them fast enough? :) I find opening a car/truck door (well at least a normal car/truck, not on a truck like you are talking they could prolly ride right under it) does a wonderful job of detering this activity!

No, I was moving into the left lane just before the Woodrow Wilson Bridge going north in heavy traffic (i.e. slowly) & this ******* was flying up between the left & middle left lane so fast that I never saw him. I was almost done the lane change when I saw him come off what looked like my front bumper & the wall. Scared the hell out of me but I can't imagine what he must have been thinking. Nice manuvering on his part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online