Hypermax's Superbuild

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That motor is still around in some grumpy old guys barn. No doubt in my mind I would say there is a 85% chance that it's still running. At some point someone will get it at an estate sale and most likly blow it up trying to start it. As for someone building a mini version I would say within 5 years there will be around 5-10 high powered idi's running around the country deffenitly not in one town lol. Most people laugh when they see my truck and say why in the hell would you have put so much money in that old ****. Much less put money into there 140 rwhp motors. I would like to see that motor surface one day in the next few years it's been 20 so I would say who ever had the money to build it was older or whoever bought it and they won't be around to hold on to it alot longer. Only reason that motor would nof be in one piece is if some kid lived with his grandpa and couldnt stay away what wasn't his and took it apart or tried starting it with his friends.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Look at these pictures. I can't zoom in and get the license plate but did notice the banner. Ed's auto conversions. Looks to be located in Plano, IL. 630-882-6830 Maybe we can hunt down that track with this info and get some more leads on this ride.:sly

Attachments

• 1200HPIDI.jpg
    1200HPIDI.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 109

IHGreatness

Reaction score
Those track pictures looks like the old drag strip in Oswego, IL. that isn't there anymore. I heard that someone that was associated with that engine lived in Yorkville,IL. and BRDMH44 was that video out at bubba's?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726