Hypermax turbo

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't forget to take out the little retaining bolt that holds the up-pipe in the turbo mount. If it doesn't want to come out, this could be why.

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images
. What all might I be missing other the the up pipes and the pedistole which is in my truck. Also what's the thing I'm holding in the 7th pic the kit was originally for an auto
what all that I'm missing can I make? It looks like the nut for the CDR in the valve cover is missing and the rubber gromet thing for the tube on the turbo.also where does that even go lol

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Looks like the oil feed fitting with a "T" for the oil pressure sender. Look at the very back of your engine and you should see the existing one. Mel did a write up that has some helpful photos. I used it to guide me installing mine.
http://www.oilburners.net/articles/ladymooseturbo.html

Thank you very much that's pretty much what I needed to know.next question is I'm thinkin about makin my own filter setup so how would I make a road draft tube?

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
So I'm finally getting around to even be able to put the turbo on and am still needing the gromet that fits into the original CDR hole.will a normal gromet work or is it a hypermax only item.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Ok so I've got this airresearcht04 off a cat 3304 and my turbo side by side mine is smaller on the intake side.the t04 has no shaft play its just rusted out on the back but I have another turbo off a 3304 that's the exact same as my hypermax that has a good back to it but has shaft play. I was gonna put the intake side over on the other turbo and put it on my truck because it should be a bigger turbo correct? Dads wantin to put my turbo over on the 3304 is why I ask. I've got a moose juinor so I should have plenty of fuel to push it shouldn't I
hypermax is on the left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brb5

Members online