Hypermax turbo

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Ok ifk if I've asked before or not but I've got a hypermax kit for my truck which is a 4 speed and the kit was for an auto which I picked up for 600 bucks a few months ago an has absolutely no play in it.fo you think an exhaust shop can fab some new up pipes for me or should I just spend the 550 bucks and buy new ones. Also will the same up pipes for a 4 speed fit a zf5 if I ever get to 5 speed swap it. I'm lookin to get this turbo on ASAP with this moose juinor so I don't melt it before I get my motor built

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The drivers side is the only one that needs to be changed out. I can sell you a new one, and will take your old one in trade. Give us a call. - Mel

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
The drivers side is the only one that needs to be changed out. I can sell you a new one, and will take your old one in trade. Give us a call. - Mel

There cut that's the problem lol and I'm not even sure if I can get them outta the pedistole but the passenger side one is the same just the drivers side needs to be changed?

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Ya I'll just buy a new one cause there not sure if they can build one the only problem is the end is stuck in the mount idk how I'll get it out

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Heat and lots of penetrate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I figured that I was gonna wait till I found out if they could build one before I did and they could just build off that but I'll see how things go in the woods before I decide cause I may get enough money to buy um we shall see

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Ok just so I got this right the drivers side needs to be changed but the passenger side don't correct? Cause I've got the money and I want to buy it now before I blow it on something stupid lol

kcwright1979

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The pipes should only cost you 130.00 per pipe if you order from hypermax....I got the pedestal and pipes for 600.00 six months ago. The most expensive part was the pedestal. But you have that

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
The pipes should only cost you 130.00 per pipe if you order from hypermax....I got the pedestal and pipes for 600.00 six months ago. The most expensive part was the pedestal. But you have that

I was gettin um threw Mel which was 225 a pipe which is fine with me I just don't wanna buy 2 if I don't have to

kcwright1979

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Understandable.... When you go to install if you have sagging cab mounts it will be a PITA to get the up pipes to fit as there is not much room. I am putting in a 1 in body lift to fix that problem with new mounts.

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Understandable.... When you go to install if you have sagging cab mounts it will be a PITA to get the up pipes to fit as there is not much room. I am putting in a 1 in body lift to fix that problem with new mounts.

Ya I may have to put new ones on idk and I may buy from hypermax idk I like dealin with Mel so I may just buy from him