How can I Fix this...Plastic :(

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had one of those in the Moosestang. I took it out and tossed it. Use this as an excuse to upgrade. Either that, or get another one off of ebay, or at a yard. They are a dime a dozen.
For whatever reason I tend to like 'factory' parts.
I'll make some calls to local yards but won't get my hopes up > not too many 20+ year old F150/F250 truck's even in my scrap yards.

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
around here napa carries an epoxy just for plastic and it is good stuff it will hold to that plastic. I've used it to fix the fuel tank switch and wait to start light center on the dash of our 93. I've even used it to reattach the handle on a 12v grease gun that got broke clear off. My dads also used it to fix the door latch on his car where some of the plastic pieces were getting brittle and breaking off. Now a lot of epoxys say they do plastic bit this is for plastic only and is called plastic welder

Willie Two

Retired Firefighter
Reaction score
So can I tell you guys the story about me throwing my drive through coffee cup out the window one morning and the cup took the plastic cup holder with it ........insert :rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao