hockey pucks??

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There should have been a sequel. Max Von Sydow was great in that.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Is this some kind of roadside inspection you got, or an annual trip to the inspection station? If roadside, thems some **** mounties you got up there. I doubt any cops in the U.S. would know what they were looking at when it comes to body lifts.

Hey, we're talking Canada here, those boys can sniff out a hockey puck at 50 paces :angel::rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

Hallworth

Take Off! You Hoser
Reaction score
In BC we don't have annual Inspections. I got stop at a License and reg check. It took me a few min to find my papers. The cop asked me to pull of the side of the road and started looking at my truck (83 Toy on 35's) and bent down a bit. By the time I found my papers, He had saw the hockey pucks. I learned a lesson that day. keep the reggie handy

Hallworth

Take Off! You Hoser
Reaction score
our cops here are strict when it comes to lifts. But as long as its and approved kit and installed properly. they can say much.

When it comes to straight pipes and black smoke. They couldn't be bothered.
There usually at Timmy's anyway. If you guys come to Canada you have to go
Tim Horton's.

Full Monte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only hockey pucks we have out here in California are the hamburgers Towcat cooks during an Oilburners barbeque. LOL I don't know if he's tried them for a cab lift yet, but I'm sure they would be hard enough.;Sweet

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
There usually at Timmy's anyway. If you guys come to Canada you have to go
Tim Horton's.
Is that the north of the border version of the donut shop? Pretty hard to avoid those places. When I was traveling in NB in the winter , I was looking for some local grub to stop at and everything was closed for the season. I think I ate just about nothing but Tim Horton's for a few days. Not bad the first few times, but when it's the only thing available :puke:

Hallworth

Take Off! You Hoser
Reaction score
Oh dam you had to go to NB thats gotta suck. I was stationed there with I was in the Army. I hate that province

You know after a while you get addicted to Tim Hortins coffee. Trying to quit there coffee after you have been drinking it for a few years is harder than quitting chewing.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only hockey pucks we have out here in California are the hamburgers Towcat cooks during an Oilburners barbeque. LOL I don't know if he's tried them for a cab lift yet, but I'm sure they would be hard enough.;Sweet

Oh there's going to be hell to pay for that one. ;Really

LOL

Don't think Tim Horton's is a Canadian only thing. We got em' down here too.

sootman73

Reaction score
yea we got em around here too. maybe just stretching out in to us. just haven't got that far... dont think i've ever even been to one though.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I looks like Tim Hortons is in the Northeast US and Canada. I the is only 1 in Indiana and it is only a couple of miles from Ohio..... I think I have eaten at one once in either Michigan or Ohio. They also have camps in several places (One at Green River Lake State Park in Kentucky) is one of them. They also sponser a Family Fun Day every June.... we happened to be at Green River the weekend they had this going... and the kids had a blast!!

Hallworth

Take Off! You Hoser
Reaction score
The Founder Tim Horton was an NHL hockey player. He played for one of the Canadian teams ( the leafs, I think). He started the chain in Ontario, and it quickly spread. Tim Hortons is Well know in Canada for the charity work with needy kids and regular kids a like. We have over six of there camps for kids in Canada. They are everywhere you go up here. In the city I live in there is about 100,000 people and we have eight stores in town with one under construction. This is normal for a city of our size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online