Hey everybody Im NEW from GA

Speed Demon

Reaction score
HI!!! :Thumbs Up My name is Jason and I am deaf. I have 2003 Ford F250 Lariat 6.0 with 4x4 4 inch lift with Bushwackers. It my first diesel. I trade my 2005 Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab 2-tones color. I LOVE my diesel truck so MUCH! I cant get rid of my truck. It SO MUCH better than 05 Chevrolet Silverado (GAS)! ;Sweet

TEXCRAWLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get rid of that Chevrolet said the blind man to his deaf dog. :rotflmao
:cheers: WELCOME!! Hope you stay around ;Sweet

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
Welcome Jason, where about in Georgia are you? I live in the Smyrna/Vinings area about 20 minutes from Downtown Atlanta.

You are gonna love your new truck, so sit back grab a cold one and start reading and never be afraid to ask a question.

John

poolguy

Slippery when wet
Reaction score
Jason,
Welcome to OB! I, like Tex hope you stay around.
By the way, these guys are the best!

Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Jason, I too jumped in a couple of days ago. I drove a 94 F350 with a 7.3IDI turbo for well over 6 years. Great truck, just wasn't maintained too well before I got it. I must say, the step up to the 6.0 has been a pleasant one. Just the power difference is amazing.

Speed Demon

Reaction score
THanks everybody for welcome me here this site. I was on GMFULLSIZE.com forums and I told them that I resign forum with them and I got new ford truck and they :yell: me down. WHatever to them. I really glad I have my new truck so MUCH! It has lot of TQ!

BY the way. Im new with Diesel truck. I wonder what the different between 7.3 and 6.0? which is the best? I got 6.0 ;Sweet

Speed Demon

Reaction score
Welcome Jason, where about in Georgia are you? I live in the Smyrna/Vinings area about 20 minutes from Downtown Atlanta.

You are gonna love your new truck, so sit back grab a cold one and start reading and never be afraid to ask a question.

John

I live SUwanee near Mall of GA dont u know where it is? ;Sweet