Heres a Small update! with PICS!

X-NRCan_IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't intend to be "that guy," but generally when you post pics you're going to get opinions. Some were frank and perhaps a tad "harsh," if you want to put it that way. I for one tried to be quite positive while still giving my opinion. Sometimes (not saying this is one of those times) when you don't get people's opinions, you might miss out on some good ideas.
But then again, opinions can be like sphincters... everyone has one, but we don't need to hear about them. ;Really
Like I said before, you build your truck how you like! I'd hate it if everyone built theirs the way I like them 'cause they'd all the be the same and get really boring very quickly! LOL

It looks sharp! Don't get me wrong on that!;Sweet

Keeway

ALL MOTOR!
Reaction score
truck looks great! those 8 inch stacks are badass i got 8 inch on my tri axle dump truck lol. love the pic of it smokin!

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Stacks are awsome they look great.If you ever get to Michigan drive thru Ann Arbor and make all the eco freaks mad for me would you.

Ann Arbor is the EPA epicenter in MI. lol when i am driving my truck i can let out a little belch for you LOL. i go to school at Washtenaw Community College.

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
comes up throught the bed floor in 1 5" pipe to my "Y" then off to each side of the bed up to the 8" pipes. and yea i do like that one picture when im rollin coal. the y is directly above my rear driveshaft, good thing for the lift and drop bracket on my carrier bearing or the 5" pipe / elbow wouldnt fit there.

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just noticed its about time to update your sig. Done a few mods to it lately. Lol.

1987PeterFord

Reaction score
Don't listen to everyone about the stacks man. The truck looks great. I have a 1987 F250 with a 6.9l diesel. I wish it had a turbo on it lol. This is what she looks like
You must be registered for see images attach

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
nice truck! stacks look pretty sweet and i totally love that front bumper! looks like you aqquired it of a peterbilt lol like the rims to