Here is the parts runner for the EC

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I find it interesting the seller makes the statement.... "I'm sorry, I don't speack spanish"... Well... Last time I checked this was still USA... Not some forgien land.. I'm sure IF I went to some foriegn land and didn't speak the language I would go hungry... Too bad this truck has to leave Cali... Darn tree huggers have run out the best trucks for the money because they are dirty polluters.. Hell.. We can run vegitable oil or any other oil that burns.. Can any of the electronic trucks made today claim that.. Nope....

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's exactly how I feel Gary. Any ya it could burn any fuel an run part for cheap but what caught my eye is 5 speed that's sweet. Future 5sp 4x4 motor home!

llebhsoj

Reaction score
Ca tree huggers

I find it interesting the seller makes the statement.... "I'm sorry, I don't speack spanish"... Well... Last time I checked this was still USA... Not some forgien land.. I'm sure IF I went to some foriegn land and didn't speak the language I would go hungry... Too bad this truck has to leave Cali... Darn tree huggers have run out the best trucks for the money because they are dirty polluters.. Hell.. We can run vegitable oil or any other oil that burns.. Can any of the electronic trucks made today claim that.. Nope....
I'm a ca guy and though I agree with most of this stuff, I gotta tell you I've got a 05 cummins with 80,000 miles of veg oil under his belt. The high pressure fuel systems in new trucks work great for cheap fuel, but it's gotta be super clean. I have way more problems running wvo in my older rigs than my new one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin