Help, Need a Y pipe

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need a Y pipe for a non turboed IDI in the worst way. I am going to pull my turbo off and because I am on a 6 day 60 hour work week and I need my truck bad I can't put my truck down. As there are no muffler shops open on Sundays, the only day I have off to have one made, I am hopeing someone has a Y pipe laying around.

Jim

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I have one you can have. It came off my truck when I turbo'ed it. We cut it off after where it y'es up, so you would have to fab it up into place. Make an offer, shipping might be costly though...

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've also got one, complete and ready to go off of my 92. It's yours if you want it, but I can't ship it until next Wednesday (the 4th) when I get back from vacation...

Ryan

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've also got one, complete and ready to go off of my 92. It's yours if you want it, but I can't ship it until next Wednesday (the 4th) when I get back from vacation...

Ryan

That will do as I can get by untill then, let me know when you get back and we will go from there.

Thanks, Jim

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got one too Jim. Getting it to you fast is the issue.

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jim-

PM me the address and I'll be sure to take it to work with me next week when I get back and get it shipped. I'll try to keep the shipping costs to a minimum...but it's gonna be a good sized box to get the whole thing to you. If the BOOB brotherhood is gonna transport, let me know and I can have my housesitter take it to the dealership to meet someone to pick it up if needed...

Ryan

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking if the crossover pipe was cut about 6" from the other it would be a lot easier t ship and I could weld it back together. It would be alot easier to ship that way. UPS ground would be faster than USPS. What do you think.

My address is
Jim Williams
1340 Middleboro Rd
Oregonia, Oh 45054

Jim

liddledoggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jim i have one i'm 6 hrs. away. i hoping for the boob express to kick in. seems like theres alot of these available. any body heading jims way this weekend. joe

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas...if anyone has a great condition(solid) Y-pipe for my 88 N/A I'm also about due for one as my original is looking questionable.
Just take it to the rally and I'll grab it there.
Oh...price?
PS of course after (Jim) gets squared away with one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin