HELP! 2 rear injectors on my left side are leaking fuel.

IDIotbobby

Reaction score
I had my cousin check out my truck and he told me that my two rear injectors on my left side was leaking. with those injectors can they be removed and just put in new seals or will i need new injectors? or is there another fix? I just got this truck about two weeks ago and i no nothing about it.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since he didn't pull the injectors, I assume they are leaking at the top. Under the cap where the hose is attached are a couple of O'rings. You should get a set of to replace all the O'ring, caps and hoses. This is what an injector looks like. Click to enlarge.

Attachments

• Injector.jpg
    Injector.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 16

Simp5782

SNOW TACKLER!
Reaction score
You might as well get the whole kit instead of just the O rings. I always end up breaking one of the little t caps. Only issue is that the return kits are pretty cheap on ebay ($25-$40) vs Oreilly or Napa ($70 - $100). The oreilly part number for the kid is 14952 its made by Borg Warner.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
38 shipped priority mail from me, good dipaco kit and comes with viton orings and new olives for the hard inlet line.

IDIotbobby

Reaction score
38 shipped priority mail from me, good dipaco kit and comes with viton orings and new olives for the hard inlet line.

well that sounds good but i will have to wait till next week cause my brothers wedding is friday and the whole family is trying to get all this stuff sorted out with it.

D.A.V_Oil_Brnr

M88 Junky
Reaction score
"injector rebuild kit"

I know about this one because I was going to be **** retentive on my own truck and replace the entire fuel return line system on top of the engine just to make sure its all sealed. The line kit (one long length of hose, cut to fit), with caps, new o-rings, seals, etc etc. is $53.00 +/- at Autozone. The kit is looked up in the Autozone system under injectors, not fuel or lines. I do not have the part number right now, however, I can get it easy enough. Keep in mind I am posting Oregon non-tax prices.;Sweet

D.A.V_Oil_Brnr

M88 Junky
Reaction score
Injector kit, take 2

Honestly don't know what to say on that one... However, whatever part store you have, have the store look up indirect injectors and then search for the kit. It's grouped with the injectors in the Autozone computer system. Other than that, I really do not have an answer. If I had the money on me right now I would go buy the kit and mail it to you C.O.D. :sly:sly:thumbsup: