Hello Members with Medium duties

nevrenufhp

torque ******
Reaction score
I remember when that was being done to the fabric store(not that I go in there). There's a shourtcut out of the Target lot thru there. I moved here almost 9 yrs ago from Albany, Oregon, working at a NAPA store.

Markinter

User Registered
Reaction score
Hey nevrenufhp...I go through Modesto every other month. I do some work for Circuit City up there off Dale Rd. Actually I do work for CC from SoCal to Cheyenne WY and all part in between. I tow a 28ft travel trailer and have my equipment mounted on truck.

thanks for the site! Mark

nevrenufhp

torque ******
Reaction score
Does that mean you'll PM me when youre coming thru town to make sure there's any more DT466 adjustments to be made;) ? Well, unless you dont want any more. Leave early so we can play with the timing and gov springs too.:angel:

Last edited:

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nevrenufhp
Does that mean you'll PM me when youre coming thru town to make sure there's any more DT466 adjustments to be made;) ? Well, unless you dont want any more. Leave early so we can play with the timing and gov springs too.:angel:

Hey, what about me? :yell: Don't I get the gov springs and timing treatment, too? :angel:

Mark, thanks for joining in. You'll like it here. make sure you post up any questions you have by starting a new thread!! I know you have a lot to offer us.:thanks:

Markinter

User Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Duke,

I'm looking forward to learning more about these MDTs

I tell you what Duke I will PM you when I head up to Modesto and 1st one there gets tuned up :fight: you'd better start now cuz I'm about 4hrs away LOL

nevrenufhp

torque ******
Reaction score
I'll do a med. duty bomb party!:love:

One at a time is better, that way it's more specifically adjusted to driver's likings.:party: :hail Then just sit back and....:popcorn

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NeverenufHP,

We're not worthy:hail

We're not worthy :hail

LOL

Can't wait. Let's show these jokers :joker: that you can turn up a DT without spending much money.

In the meantime, how about those gov springs & timing directions!!! :peelout

Markinter

User Registered
Reaction score
I watched a show on the Travel Channel the other night called King of the Road and it was all about big trucks with huge amounts of hp! the 1st truck they showed had 2 cummins motors mounted on the frame behind the cab.I think it put out 2000 hp. the driver did burnouts and you couldnt see the truck there was so much smoke. Another truck hit the 224 mph mark.

Hey we can just hangout and have a beer and talk trucks and I'm happy :) If we end up turning more stuff up i will take some pics of key points in the procedure and post them or send them to you.;)

nevrenufhp

torque ******
Reaction score
When are you coming up? I want to check out the krew cab.;) After the bombing we can take the Dodge around the block looking for some Mustangs and ricers to race-Flame Thr

Markinter

User Registered
Reaction score
It's looking like early March. I basically hit every Circuit City in N Cal so I can swing buy what ever day works out for you. I usually start in Bakersfield and finish in Fresno the first day then Merced etc all the way to Redding, then all the bay area and down the coast to Santa Maria then home:) Sometimes the weather plays a role in how much work gets done but I'm not on any set times.

Mark

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Poor me......stuck out on the east coast and no one to bomb DT466's with :cry: :cry:

bigasstrux

Reaction score
Big Ass Trucks

You must be registered for see images attach
Wow, it's hard to find a medium duty forum! I've built these things for years.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, it's hard to find a medium duty forum! I've built these things for years.

at least you're in a state you can build them. kali will run them out of here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online