Hello Members with Medium duties

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just hope this one goes to TECH and not to TRASH. Plenty o room for the fun stuff below.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Duke,

Hows about getting Birkin over here, from what I've read from him he is pretty knowledgeable.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke
I just hope this one goes to TECH and not to TRASH. Plenty o room for the fun stuff below.
The TRASH simply wont be allowed in the TECH forums, we give the guys an area for that type of activity. As far as the tech, hopefully we can attract enough guys to get it rolling. The other forums are really starting to take off now and the medium duty platform (since it seems to be so ignored at other sites) should be a great success.

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to get Birk to come over & visit. Out of respect to him, I will not give reasons as to why he declined.

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, he's quite an asset, but there's others who are quite knowledgeable coming to visit soon.

Sbrem

Reaction score
I tried to get Birk to come over & visit. Out of respect to him, I will not give reasons as to why he declined.

Yeah that is too bad. Possibly sometime in the future he will change his mind. He is very knowledgable.

Stephen

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I can accept that and hope that in the future he looks at this site with an open mind. As traffic increases he could be a valuable asset here but thats his choice.

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you'll like some of the people you see checking in here from time to time.

Sbrem

Reaction score
I think you'll like some of the people you see checking in here from time to time.

Duke, have you told WHD507 about this site? He has a couple medium duties.

Stephen

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but I think I did. If you get the chance, ask him to check this place out. He's always got some F-600 project cookin'.

Sbrem

Reaction score
I'm not sure, but I think I did. If you get the chance, ask him to check this place out. He's always got some F-600 project cookin'.

I just left him a PM telling him about here. Hopefully he comes over and takes a look.

whd507

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sbrem
I just left him a PM telling him about here. Hopefully he comes over and takes a look.

yeah so it took me a few minutes to get over here ok?

nice looking place you have here...:)

anybody need a 70s F-600 for parts? my parts truck has got to go. gasser with a 4-sp, 6:14 gears.

thanks for inviting me, and for a medium duty forum.

us whackos that drive MDs need a place to go hide, er go hang out...

anybody else drive a MD for non-work related use?

Sbrem

Reaction score
Glad to see you here. If you can think of anyone else that might be interested be sure to let them know.

Stephen

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7