GP controller

SkipBurney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No wonder I was having glow plug problems it had melted and several of the GP leads had chafed all the way through to bare wire

You must be registered for see images attach

SkipBurney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys mount the relay. I am thinking about mounting it on the right fenderwell where the old screw jack was mounted

franklin2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We leave the relay right were it originally is, on the controller and leave the controller in it's original spot and all the original wiring in the original locations.

SkipBurney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We leave the relay right were it originally is, on the controller and leave the controller in it's original spot and all the original wiring in the original locations.

That wont work I have

I`m using one of the kits that Wes at Classic Diesel makes. I have already removed the old controller and broken and cracked GP harness so I will see if his relay mounts where the old controller was

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can mount it anywhere you like, I usually mount them on the inner fender close to the starter relay so it keeps the wiring neat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online