Got the Eng

DeeseSR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone involved for getting the Eng from Towcat to me. My wife says thanks too. Towcat thanks again. I really appreciate it. It's going to live in the back of my truck for awhile and then I'll move it into the garage wherever I end up living. Then once I get it rebuilt it'll live under the hood where it belongs. Thanks again

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
towcat said:
the question is.....
how did you guys get it transfered from one truck to another? :eek:

Can't say for those guys but I know me an one other guy transfered that scattered turbo engine I got from Tanya(mmmmm,Star Wars Gold bikini... :eek: ) out of my superduty into his Toyota by ourselves.Granted it was just a short block at that point but it ain't hard to slide one around or flip it over.Most of the weight is on the floor.Your only having to lift a small percentage of the weight that way.Oh,that poor little Yota though.Had the 7.3 block and a 350 block back there headed for the scrap yard.

DeeseSR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We used a comalong and a couple of 2x6's to slide it on. It worked pretty well. Once my tools get here I've got a mamoth cherry picker that I'll get it out of the truck on and put it on my eng stand. Thanks again.