Got Smoke?

WrickM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just don't see what people get out of that. Seems about the same as saying "hey guys watch this i can fire oil right out of my tail pipe" and somehow everyone thinking that's really cool

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Sounds like a smoke tune....where it wont go above like 1400rpm's and throws smoke like crazy. I actually hear its a really slow tune as you dont get any rpms

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trying to figure out why there is no velocity to that exhaust. Seems to just waft out of there. Must be some really funky timing going on. If your from a part of the country where that isn't cool, that's OK. But a lot of people, especially those who live in the country, where you can pretty much do anything you want and do - think it is fun to be so politcally incorrect. And it is.

WrickM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mel, it's not the PC'ness that strikes me, though you really couldn't get away with that in many place in central VA. It's just the inefficiency for the sake of inefficiency. I mean like burning tires up is cool almost all day long if you are doing it with stupid amounts of HP/Torque. But with diesel smoke like that all it is is smoke. it certainly doesn't mean there is any power. It indicates nothing other than it's tuned for smoke. Where as screeching tires and billowing white smoke means the engines actually packing something.

To each his own obviously. Even i like a little smoke at WOT that says "yeah you've got just about the right amount of fuel"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online