Good feul hose, Does it exist

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just noticed that the feul hose i used to install my faceut E-pump is cracking and soon will be leaking. This stuff was just put on 3 months ago, and i's got no miles on it yet. I got it from advance auto, feul injection hose. Anyway i've been checking around on Jegs.com for something good but cant find a good quality lined hose:dunno What do you guy's use and where can i get it, i want something good that will last without going to steel braided.. Thanks

dagreendeville

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like to use rubber hose that's for transmission fluid it seems to hold up to whatever I throw at it

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
the thermoid brand hose Advance carries does not hold up well to diesel. Ask me how i know.

I replaced everything with good year fuel injection hose. Problem free for 2 years now.

Wanderin

Reaction score
is Low-Pressure SAE Fuel Hose part # 54605K34 from McMaster-Carr good to use?

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain, but I haven't come up with anything to completely get rid of the drips, downleaks etc. This issue is much worse with fuel cocktails or with B100, or at least that's what I always blamed, maybe most fuel hose is crap.

Kevin 007

Full-floater
Reaction score
I have used goodyear with good results, on diesel. Now that im running a low % bio blend, I might have issues in the future but not yet.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have some barrier hose from parker that I am trying, what size and whose paying for shipment to be the first guinea pig, I only have 3/16 and 1/4 on hand but I know a guy that can get it. In all sizes.

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dayco makes great fuel hose, Buy whatever your local big truck dealer uses strait from them, because imo they dont have time to mess around with junk.

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Not sure if the NAPA guy was blowin smoke of me ass or not (have a good relationship with the guy, so i dont think so) but he is the local big truck parts place and said the regular fuel injector hose is what all the truckers use. He said only if i was runnin blended fuel was i to have a rpbolem with it breaking down, cracking, gettin gummy, etc. I think it was Gates fuel injection hose i used.

paulb3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Parker makes a hose that is viton on the inside that I use it's blue on the outside and black on the inside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online