Going to be scarce around here for a while........

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heath ain't gonna have time for a 2014 rally. He's gonna be to busy, whatcha call it, uh something like deliverance. oh pooh, College is out on the 4th, all dem College gals gone home for the summer. Wow, 120 acres, big enough for a truck drag strip. Prayers comin at ya, gonna need all you can get.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As well as a place to hold the 2014 IDI Rally! ;Sweet

I thought you had the C6 Converter sold..:dunno

I know that Missy is a great asset to you and will be there for support and help as she has been already.

BTW, How is the 466 project coming,..?

LOL
I'd be more than happy to have everyone over, but, it will be a bring your own water, keep your turds in the tank, and run a generator kind of camping experience.LOL Would have the room, just not the hook ups.

Darrin, I thought I had sold that torque converter too. But, its still sitting in my garage. Call the fella and gave him the price. He said sure, let me know the shipping and I'll take it. Called back with a price on the shipping ($24) and he said, "Thanks, I tell ya what........ I'll just pick it up the next time I'm in Kentucky." Never heard from him again.:dunno

Missy is a huge assest for me. Keeps our family running while I'm running around helping to bring new members to other families. She's really stressed and I wish I could take all the burden, but, I couldn't do it without her.

As far as the DT...... I'm sure it will be punted down field another few years!:mad:

Corvettes?
Yup, just a few. LOL

Heath

Last edited:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
heath-
everyone else has already said what I was intending to say.
don't worry, your family will do fine. nothing good ever comes easy.
tell missy thanks for the ravs again. they were outstanding.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
The land is for a house and my own personal Redneck Disney World playground......... , dirtbike riding,

Sweet!!! My dirt bike has been on my mind of late:sly I'm with ya on that one.;Sweet

Heath, it was great to get to know you and your family a little better this year. When you love the woman by your side, over acheiving becomes the norm. I am quite confident that you will have success in your career, with your family, and in the home you choose. Best wishes and prayers heading your way.:angel:;Sweet

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
As far as the DT...... I'm sure it will be punted down field another few years!:mad:

Yup, just a few. LOL

Heath

:(

Sounds like some tough hills to pull, but shoulder into it like an IDI would and you'll make it!!!

A good wife makes all the difference; I KNOW. My wife and I will be pulling/praying for ya! (To be honest she does most of the praying)

Good luck Heath.

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Good Morning Heath!

It looks like I may be on a smaller new indever (direction) for a part-time career change myself. Nothing that compares to your change. And mine will make things easier on my family and my wife too. Trucking has been a tough pull for me the last few years and more of my business keeps disappearing or leaving for a cheaper trucker. Not gonna loose my shirt by hauling cheap freight. All the equipment is paid for and it can sit in the yard and collect the mail and dust before I wear it out on cheap freight. Still looking to stay in the trucking business. And venture off into a different direction too part-time. Hope all goes well for you and the family during this time. Good Luck and we are praying for you here in NE Indiana.

Remember - The Lord never gives us more than we can handle....

CaptTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Transformations are always difficult, but they are a wealth of opportunity. Nothing but light and hope at the end of the tunnel.

Nothing good is every easy, and is always most appreciated when worked through.

Great success to all of you in your move, and may God make your burden lighter.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still swamped with all the stuff going on with the move. Started in the office on Monday. Still learning the ins/outs of the new job and it's electronic records system. These electronic records are a huge PITA and are very time consuming. But, with ObamaCare............ we have NO CHOICE............. either go with an electric record system or face fines and loss of payment from medicare/medicaid! What a mess............. Your tax dollars at work.

Still have a garage stuffed full of boxes. Still trying to get the old house in Greenville on the market. Very busy/stressed, but hey, at least I'm working right?! Heidi started Kindergarden and is adjusting very well (knew she would).

Haven't had time at all to even look at the crew cab and it's failed/melted harness. That sucks as I really wanted to camp this year. Now that the truck is over an hour and a half away, there is no telling how long it will be before I can get it fixed.

Change can be a bear, but so far we are surviving! Keep praying for us!

Heath

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, Heath!

My grandpa used to say "sometimes you've got to take life one day at a time... if that's still too much, take it by the hour."

I hear you on the failed plans, we've missed camping completely this year with all the time and energy ($$$) going into getting my '94 back on the road again. It gives you time to get things fixed and get everything (life) settled out, then next year you can enjoy the reward of it... (at least that's what I am telling myself) :D

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Change can be tough.... My little endeavor is dragging out to get started.... Still waiting for the guy to call me to get started. I am kind of anxious to get started but, I don't want to bother the guy and pi** him off and then blow the whole deal. It has been a long time since April for work. I know that. Things are getting kinda tough for me to keep my end of the finances up to date. I know that. I think that I am gonna have to call him and give him a bump and say that I am not trying to hurry him in any way but, it has been along time since April and I need to get to work as soon as we can get things finalized.

Glad to hear things are going as well as they are for you Heath! Sorry to hear of the crew cab ordeal and the distance it is away....
That will all work out for you in due time. Kids are tough and can handle alot when it comes down to it too.... Aren't they...???

Just seems like every time you get something handled.... Twice as much appears to get on your shoulders in it's place. Atleast on my end - it does. I miss camping too. We are so busy with tractor pulling and kids and life, etc. That the camper hasn't been used in at least 3 years - if not more.... I can't remember when we went last. And of course - now it needs work to get it ready to camp again.... It never ends....

Keep your head up and looking ahead.... Look back for the memories.....

Ike....

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Olivia and I have been thinking (praying) about you and your family. I will give her your update.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726