Going Hypermax

Willie Two

Retired Firefighter
Reaction score
I've decided to help Santa out and order the Turbo for my truck that he forgot to send me. :sly:sly I've done the search engine for Hypermax turbo info and have been reading posts for a few days now. This is a big decision to make both money wise and wanting to do what is best for the truck that I plan on keeping forever. THANKS to all who have contributed to topics here on turbos from engine wear to hockey pucks to clear the firewall. As a Canadian I plan on ordering the kit direct from Hypermax and picking it up at US / Can customs. I also want Hypermax to know it is because of OIL BURNERS.net I chose the Hypermax unit. I will place the order Jan 4, 2010 so is there anyone salesperson I should speak with so they know we support those who support us. Thanks again

bjorkmae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did a 2" lift and was glad I did for clearance of the up pipes. My down pipe was larger than stock and barely fits with a 2" lift. When doing the lift I cut the fan shroud to fit as there isn't anyway to lower the radiator for fan clearance. That's why they don't advertise the 2" body lift kits for Diesels because of the radiator fan. It will change the way the truck runs night and day!

bjorkmae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me clarify, the hypermax turbo system will change the way the truck runs night and day. The 2" lift just made my install possible.

Willie Two

Retired Firefighter
Reaction score
I will place the order Jan 4, 2010 so is there anyone salesperson I should speak with so they know we support those who support us. Anyone have a name :dunno:dunno

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
So it runs better huh?? Would you recomend a 2'' body?

i would my truck is so much easyer to work on. you can get to the starter and lift pump(trust me i know-cuss i love my body lift on my ford! and i HATE body lift's but the room is so nice:hail and these truck hide them well. unlike chevy's:puke::puke:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online