Glow Plugs

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
Looks like they're all gone. I can't find ZD-9's on www.autozone.com anymore.
You may have already done all this, but here's what I did.....forgive me if I going thru this needlessly, but I had hell figuring it all out last mo. when I On Line Ordered.:D I also really didn't find any hardly that showed up in any local stores from this Web site....www.autozone.com

Tonight I just placed an order for 16 to see if it'd work, then went back in & canceled the order. So I just left 'ya 16 there afterall:rotflmao :rotflmao
I just pulled up their Web page, typed in ZD9 in Product Search top left of left column, this brought up next page with one (1) result.
Click in Motorcraft / Glow Plug beside ZD9 @ $2.99

This brings up page w/ ZD9 part#
wt .05 lbs.
price $2.99

Then down below at "Buy Online" click on that. Brings up page where you can change quantity from 1 to other number. But I had to delete the 1 in quantity, don't just add 6 to make 16. then go down below & click on Update Quantity, then add quantity wanted.
Then click Proceed to Ck. Out & go thru all your billing & address info.

Get an online order placed, print copy of it all with confirmation #, then call that 800-288-6966 if all else fails.

Back when I did mine I kept having trouble getting quantity changed from 1 to higher count. When I called the 800# lady on other end changed my quantity for me....
And all was good!!!:D

As suggestion, If you get all this done, I think I'd still call the 800# tomorrow or Tue to follow-up.
Maybe tell 'em "you heard from a buddy they may be running out & you'd just cking"....if they try to say their out, press them into cking their other stores. On Their computer that's neted up to all their stores.....apparently local stores can't ck with each other except locally. Make sure they understand You Really Do Want Them and Will Wait!!! If there's any out there that 800# can find them for you & ship[ to your local store, or to you. May be one from here, three from there.....

wheeew, I'm tired!:D

jimraelee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ebay deal of the day!
Not one the OB'er gang is it?
He's got 2-3 other batches of 8 also....
Just placed my order and it was $35 +/- so hes only making $5 on it... bummer, sure hope the auction gets going...

Then down below at "Buy Online" click on that. Brings up page where you can change quantity from 1 to other number. But I had to delete the 1 in quantity, don't just add 6 to make 16. then go down below & click on Update Quantity, then add quantity wanted.
Then click Proceed to Ck. Out & go thru all your billing & address info.
wheeew, I'm tired!:D
well I did the same and go to the end with quantity of 1 as you said... but went back to the first order page where it shows my shopping cart... if you scroll down and look on the left there is an update cart button, use it and you will have what quantity you input when you get to the credit card page... Yup still works, ordered 12 just now... :thumbsup:
jim

jimraelee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
probably not... I remember working at a repair shop years ago... we would move out all one make of parts, only to have a new dist come and stock our 7 stores shelf on Monday with all new...

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
Damn,

"Dear AutoZone.com Customer,

Order number 342442 has been canceled either at your request or because the part
you ordered was out of stock.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

So much for cheap glow plugs.

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
Damn,

Order number 342442 has been canceled either at your request or because the part

Call the 800# tomorrow. Talk to live body. Convince them that you DO INFACT want some....also let them know that you'll wait for them to be found if they can. They'll be more apt to look round on their puter & find them....then send them to your closest local store.

Thats exactly what happened to me....VERY EXACT same message.....sounds kinda generic, don't it.
I called them & they found 11 in Memphis, 3 in somewhere, 4more somewhere else, etc, etc
Like I say, I ordered 16 Online....order cancelled, I called, I convinced, they found, they ship to my local AZ store to save freight IF I don't mind waiting 1-2-3 weeks....AND guareenteed to have my name & phone # on 'em when they got here to local store.

2 days later local store called & said "to come pick'em up, James"....(I noticed that we're on first name basis now after my 800# call:D )
I got there & there was 27 instead of 16....& I sacked 'em up, all of 'em! Like a PIGGGG! I did! I did! I did!!!:rotflmao

just my .00002 cents. do what 'ya want, I'd try calling though. Beggggg!:hail :hail
They may very well be out.....

jimraelee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn,

I got the same "dear john" letter, when I replied they said that they were out of stock and are waiting for restock. Which I doubt will be any since this was a liquidation.