GLOW PLUG HARNESS ???

Bubba_891

Reaction score
:mad: ok little mad right now. Started digging into my harness and my the dang thing only had 4 GP hooked up and the other four weren't even for my year model and not hooked up. got me a little mad. end of rant

But here is the question I have I know long ago there was a post on here showing how to build your own harness and I was wondering if that post was still around. I have done a huge search on here and cnt seem to find it. thanks for any help guys.;Sweet

Bubba_891

Reaction score
ok after digging thru Google my greatest friend sometimes I found a thread over on FTE website. for those that may be interested in doing this for there own or to make a few up to have around here's the link

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1053287-how-to-make-your-own-glow-plug-wiring-harness.html

ya'll enjoy. the only reason I'm adventuring into making my own harness is I don't have the time to order and wait for one and I refuse to use "******* in a can" on my engine. that is a very last resort to fix all.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Thats a pretty thorough parts list and a nice job. I re located my GP relay to the passenger side inner fender well right behind the battery. I never really cared for it being over top of the engine and especially how they just pull on the harness to get it to the driver's side valve cover on turbo equipped trucks. You may consider this while you are reconfiguring things. Good luck.

Bubba_891

Reaction score
Thanks Goose ill let yall know how everything works out and how long it last lol.But when I I get the money up to get a turbo kit ill probably look into doing the same as you did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaryB

Members online