Getting rid of the i.d.i

rckslash2010

Reaction score
I shouldn't say getting rid of it, just moving on. It's been a good ride, I learned quite a bit about diesels that I had no idea of before. All thanks to you guys. I don't know if it's allowed on this forum, or if I should post something in marketplace. It's on ebay if anyones interested. 1988 F-350, It's the only one on there I think. I just thought it would be a good idea to post something on here if anyones interested in it. Theres a lot of people on here that can do so much more for this truck, than I ever could..Thanks guys.....

rjglenn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw that on there last night. I hope it does better than what it was doing, because for $250 you may as well keep it.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow.. I hope you are asking more than 250 bucks for it.. Thats not even the cost for a set of tires or a valve job. But your welcome here anytime too. Its sad to see a member leave but I respect the choice too. Are you located in Whitefish Montana and this is the rig that got a head gasket job just before you bought it and drove east.. If so sorry to learn or you giving it up..

7river

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's got a reserve on it. Looks like a good truck.
Good luck selling it and with your next truck

rckslash2010

Reaction score
It's slowly getting up there, I have a reserve on it so I don't have to sell it for anything under that.
Did you guys get snow in Florida this year? Ours is just about gone finally.

rckslash2010

Reaction score
No, I'm in Grand Rapids MN, it must have been somebody else that your thinking of. I'm sure in the future I'll be picking up an other one. I had fun with this one, but for now I'm going to concentrate on finishing up school, and finding a good job.

rjglenn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's slowly getting up there, I have a reserve on it so I don't have to sell it for anything under that.
Did you guys get snow in Florida this year? Ours is just about gone finally.

We almost never get snow here. Last time it snowed and stayed was 1989. The pic in my avatar was taken in Vermont. It was 85 today and in a couple of days the humidity will kick in and we will be a little warm until late November. Good luck on your auction.

smokin150

aka Diesel Weasel
Reaction score
Ima have too keep an eye on this. I need a 4door truck, really can't use the flat bed but could use the cab space, can ya pm me with how much ur looking to get for it? Might just buy it out... if ya'd sell it to me.

rckslash2010

Reaction score
We almost never get snow here. Last time it snowed and stayed was 1989. The pic in my avatar was taken in Vermont. It was 85 today and in a couple of days the humidity will kick in and we will be a little warm until late November. Good luck on your auction.

I thought that maybe you guys had a crazy winter, I know we sure had. Thanks.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks for the link Heath. Decent looking work truck too. Nice to have a good ZF in it too. If I had the choice to make over again I sure would have gotten a ZF instead of the E4od BTS.. Love the BTS but really like to shift for myself too.

rckslash2010

Reaction score
Thanks Hesutton, I have no idea what will replace this one. I look at owning an idi is like farming, it's always in your blood. The more we try to work it out of oursleves, the stronger the desire becomes.
Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-F-350-custom-7-3-idi-rugby-6X9-flatbed-custom-HD-bumper-ZF-5-manual-trans-dana-60-front-/230970477751?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item35c6e9ccb7

It's a looks to be a solid rig. More pictures are always a help when selling a vehicle. But, I hope you sell it for what you want/need out of it.

Any idea what you will be getting to replace her with?

Heath

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online