GETTING OLD SEARCH BACK???

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IT WOULD APPEAR TO ME THE NEW SEARCH FUNCTION SUCKS:mad:-cuss COMPARED TO THE OLD ONE;Sweet...YOU COULD FINE TUNE THE OLD STYLE FAR MORE AND TAILOR RESULTS FAR!
;Sweet
Can we get that old one back as it's superior results and ease of use made it work well.
I cannot get near what I need with this new one so how bout it
?
:sly

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I agree i have found it much more difficult to find the old posts i am looking for with the new search. i find myself jumping outside to yahoo or google to find the thread i want. unless i am missing something i find it hard to narrow down with the key words i want matching the thread along with the time frame.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes and the lack of being able to specify which part of forum say only marketplace or lounge etc you return an array of results at times that don't match what your looking for. I loved being able to tailor the search to specific locations, that made results amazingly good!

How bout it can we bring the old search back or improve what we have some how more options etc????

I understand that the data may have been lost, that can be fixed as the searches take place over and over...but lets improve the logistics of it while we wait.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can search specific forums. Go into a forum, click the search, click advanced, choose which forum you want to search, narrow it down further by date, keyword, user etc.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online