Getting Crazy with Bedliner

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Well sort of...

I used a little bed liner on the bumpers, grill, hub caps and hoop steps.

The wife gave her seal of approval (I asked her opinions as much as possible) and said she likes it!

I think it looks way better than all crome. The only thing I need to do now is get rid of the chrome rocker panels...I hate them!

Here is the grill only...will get more tomorrow of the rest of the rig:

You must be registered for see images attach

Here is the rear bumper (really this angle shows how bad the rockers need to be de-chromed and bed lined!):

Also, those are brand new retreads on the back!

Last but not least is the hub caps (I had the idea to tape up the Ford emblem and I think it looks cool):

Thad

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Here are some more of the completed project:

Spent most of my Saturday afternoon on this project. Including an hour to buy more bedliner. we will see how it lasts over the long haul.

The only disappointment that I have is that the plastic modlings all are faded and don't even ccome close to matching the bedliner material...Ideas?

Thad

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
H
The only disappointment that I have is that the plastic modlings all are faded and don't even ccome close to matching the bedliner material...Ideas?

Thad

Pull them and paint them... To me it looks a hundred times better, I don't know why but any of these superduty bodies just don't look right having chrome unless the paint is a dark color.

tractorman86

Reaction score
Yea I HATE those chrome rocker covers. I think they are just stick on but I would hate to tell you to just yank on them and screw up your paint.

tractorman86

Reaction score
Yea I HATE those chrome rocker covers. I think they are just stick on but I would hate to tell you to just yank on them and screw up your paint.
Looks good though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle