Gears, injectors, glow plugs.

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reposting this because half of my original buyers backed out on me.

I still have, for sale:

One complete set of 3.54/3.55 gears for Dana 50 IFS and Sterling 10.25. Ring and pinion only. $200+ shipping.

One set of slightly used, rebuilt Uhaul injectors. I had some issues with these, truck idled rough and didn't feel like it was running 100%, so I'm not sure what the deal is with them. I did attempt to pop test & balance them. Also these seem to be a mix of G and BB code injectors. $40 shipped.

Set of brand new Bosch glow plugs. $45 shipped.

Last edited:

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, went digging through my garage, found some other stuff I'd like to sell.

FYI the price on the gears is OBO if anyone is interested, make me an offer.

I also found:

Carter P4070 electric fuel pump. Technically this is not quite the "correct" pump as I believe it only does 6 psi output pressure, but I had it on my truck for awhile and it ran fine. Really did not notice a difference when I swapped to an 8 psi pump. Anyway, only used it for a month or so before swapping it out. I'll do $50 shipped on it.

Partial set of Rotunda 6.9/7.3 diesel tools. Bought these off ebay, I don't really know what all is missing from the kit. It has the injector wrench, the big fan clutch wrench, and the damper puller, I do know that much. Seems to have some other pieces and I don't know quite what they're for. $40 + shipping for the lot.

I have a bunch of 4" exhaust bits and pieces laying around- a few strap clamps (butt and lap joint), some guillotine-style clamps, and several mandrel bends (I know I have at least a couple 45's...the others are all odd angles, good for turnouts or whatever). PM me with what you're looking for and I'll get prices.

Hypermax turbo intake hat. Bought it, never used it. Just looking to get what I paid out of it. $50 shipped.

Two urethane tie rod boots. I know it's small, but these are GREAT on the drag link, my truck always split the rubber boots there and the urethane one was still holding up when I sold the truck. $5 shipped.

Digital timer- Always used this for the block heater on my truck, don't have much use for it now. Works great, I loved it, and it's programmable. Can't remember the brand but I got it at lowes. It has a short cord, can be hung on the wall and has 3 outlets. $20 shipped.

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, here's what's in the tool kit.

You must be registered for see images attach

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, here's what's in the tool kit.

You must be registered for see images attach

Ok this is of a price I can afford and would be willing to complete a deal, the wife wouldn't even bat an eye at this...:sly most likely cause I wouldn't tell her:DLOL

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Riotwarrior send me a PM if you're interested and I'll give you my address to send the money order.

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK-

The Hypermax hat and exhaust clamps are sold.

I still have a big box of about 14 4" mandrel bends, ranging from 10* to 70-80*, that I will make a good deal on if anyone is interested in them. There are 2-3 45's in there, but the rest would be handy for fabricating a tailpipe or intake or whatever???

Sale pending on the gears and tool kit.

Everything else is still up for grabs!

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
how long are the 45* mandrel bent pipes? id be interested in two of them shipped to 42211

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear! Hope the box wasn't destroyed, I tried to pack it up nice!

So, as an update...the gears and mandrel bends are also now sold.

Haven't heard anything from riotwarrior in 2 weeks so at the moment I am saying the tool kit is still available. Everything else is still available...make me an offer!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle