gauge pod question

FordGuy100

Reaction score
justin what type of pods are those on the dash and where are they from I just bought the oil pressure today because that was my main worry. got an electronic autometer gauge waitin on the engine to cool down right now to go hook it up.

They are the 2 pod dash pods, the one on the left has it so the gauges point more to the right, and the pod on the right has it so they point more toward the left. I got them here, they do need a little trimming to fit good http://www.egauges.com/vdo_acce.asp?Subgroup=Custom_Console

Drilling the hole in the dash is the hard part, the dash like to crack if you go to fast, or use to big of a bit to fast (you have to work up the sizes slowly).

MARQ2277

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I like the dash set up. I am about to start adding gauges to mine also. I want a pyro, a boost (for my ATS turbo), and oil temp and pressure for both engine and transmission.

Where did you get the double cool dash set up??

Marq
Boise, Idaho

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Wow, I like the dash set up. I am about to start adding gauges to mine also. I want a pyro, a boost (for my ATS turbo), and oil temp and pressure for both engine and transmission.

Where did you get the double cool dash set up??

Marq
Boise, Idaho

Are you refering to my setup? If thats the cause I posted a link in my last post. It was around $55 with shipping for the dash pods, but they are worth it in my opinion. Eventually I will get around to making/modifying my A-pillar to a 3 pod holder, and add a oil pressure gauge, and some other sort of gauge I havent thought up yet :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online