Fuel system parts, n dome lights

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Going to look tomorrow, but putting this up now. I have a little stock pile of fuel system parts im gunna sell. No need for everything, as i only have one truck and well dont need multiples of some things.

Also have some new style dome lights left (see previous thread).

Fuel parts i know i have:
- Injector line sets
- One used set of injectors
- Misc sensors

Things i know i dont have:
- IPs

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Ill check tomorrow, AFAIK they were original to my 88 F-350 so they are well used (was gunna sell them for cores or parts). I wouldnt feel comfortable selling them as good used injectors, even though the truck seemed to run OK with them but they had about 130,000 miles on em.

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Ok took a look in my parts stash.

- Two complete set of injector lines with clamps. Lines have a little exterior surface rust, nothing structural. $50/set
- Two 7.3 filter heads, one complete and one stripped with the fuel heater hole plugged. $30/complete; $20/stripped
- High idle solenoid with bracket, works when tested with 12v. $25
- Used set of BB code injectors (CAV england stamp), not sure if they are originals but assuming so; core/parts only. *SOLD*
- Several sets of Warn standard locking hubs, Dana 44 complete. $40/pair
- Two sets of Warn Premium locking hubs, Dana 44 complete. $60/pair
- Pair of Superduty front tow hooks, black. $25/pair
- 4 new style dome lights (two gray, two tan). $20/each
- Two pair of lighted sun-visors, tan. Simple hook up, good condition. $125/pair.

Item prices DO NOT include shipping, i ship USPS flat rate so estimate $6-15 pending item size. All items are used but in overall good condition. May have minor cosmetic blems but functionally sound unless otherwise noted. All prices are non-negotitable.

If i find anything else ill list it. Items can be requested to see if i have anything.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
Can you get me some pics of the Warn premium hubs and hardware? Thanks