Fuel Line Recommendations

mankypro

Learning Slowly...
Reaction score
I'm about to drop my rear tank and drop in an Arctic Fox and install a inline Vegtherm Mega as well.

I'm looking to replace all my rubber fuel lines with high quality Viton line - including the return lines at the same time.

Is there a good place to buy a spool of this stuff from? And how much hose do I need? Is it 3/8" ID?

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Last edited:

rkpatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometimes the auto parts stores will give you break on a 25 foot roll . Also check with this ebay seller "supermall " - [email protected] . Consider splicing in SAR30R7 hose or aluminum tubing on the long easy to replace runs under the truck. Also look at replacing the stock sending unit too with a Centroid or Isspro sending unit . BTW, I have found SAE30R7 hose to be fine for WVO for but agree that using the heavier duty Viton - SAE30R9 hose at least coming from the the rear tank to an accessible location is good idea .

I'm about to drop my rear tank and drop in an Arctic Fox and install a inline Vegtherm Mega as well.

I'm looking to replace all my rubber fuel lines with high quality Viton line - including the return lines at the same time.

Is there a good place to buy a spool of this stuff from? And how much hose do I need? Is it 3/8" ID?

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look in the parts bin. We have McMaster Carr part numbers for all that stuff.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL Nobody can ever find that for some reason. It's on page 2 of the tech articles.

Here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance