fuel in oil HELP

rodymartin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now Ihave fuel in the engine oil Help!!!!! I need to know what can leak into the oil from the fuel system?

460429_freak

Crazy about diesels
Reaction score
sound like the manual fuel pump is adding to your oil...are you running just the manual or manual and eletric.... I did once till I had your problem,,,,,

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It can come from the mechanical lift pump OR the injection pump, if you have an input shaft seal, and the weep hole is clogged (or doesn't exist as is the case with some early pumps). Best bet is to take this as an opportunity to upgrade to an electric fuel pump. Even if that doesn't fix the leak, at least it removes all doubt as to the source.

rodymartin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It can come from the mechanical lift pump OR the injection pump, if you have an input shaft seal, and the weep hole is clogged (or doesn't exist as is the case with some early pumps). Best bet is to take this as an opportunity to upgrade to an electric fuel pump. Even if that doesn't fix the leak, at least it removes all doubt as to the source.

Here is what I am doing as of now. I live 50 miles from a auto parts store so I am putting the pump from my blown 90 on it . This pump worked fine in the 90 f250 I have. We will try this . We are also putting in the return line kit at the same time. The return lines that are on it look like some one moded it in the past.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online

No members online now.