FS: Engine, engine parts (mostly 6.9)

highest_vision

Reqistered User
Reaction score
FS: 83-86 instrument cluster w/tach, 6.9 inj lines

I see things are well here. I have a lot of things that I accumulated over the years with high hopes and it didn't work out, I have to get rid of them now. Not really looking for more than shipping, just don't want to throw anything away.
I have pictures of everything and can post if necessary, what you want to see and how much of it just let me know.

TWO ITEMS LEFT as of 9/4/10

--A box of injector lines complete with supply line from filter head.
--A master cylinder I was going to use for stronger brake pressure. I believe 1 1/8 bore, maybe from an early 90s F350.

If any interest let me know. More pictures available.

Take care
James

Attachments

• img_0504r.jpg
    img_0504r.jpg
    960.2 KB · Views: 1
  • img_0486r.jpg
    img_0486r.jpg
    892 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Might be interested in the heads as well, i'm in Ohio so pick up wouldn't be an issue, I'm all over the state or so it seems.

Would shoot you an email, but I didn't see it listed.

highest_vision

Reqistered User
Reaction score
Probably nothing. I was going to delete this but that is not an option. I am in deals about the cluster, everything else either is gone or went to someone who will list parts availability when they are able. Probably also if someone asks.
When I officially unload this last item, I will post that everything is gone.
Sorry!
James

highest_vision

Reqistered User
Reaction score
Two people have now backed out on the instrument cluster. Shipping on this thing should not be more than $15-$20 continental US. The last person I got a quote for it was about $10. All I want is shipping. No, I can't guarantee it's functionality. Neither can those guys on ebay. I am offering this to someone for shipping.
I found (another) box of injector lines and a master cylinder with a larger bore (1 1/8) also. Same deal. Shipping.
I move to NC on Friday and the following weekend. If this doesn't move between now and then, I won't immediately toss it but I won't immediately have a job either. If someone lives between SW Ohio and NW North Carolina (I go through Lex, KY Knox, TN and Johnson City, TN) maybe they can get these for free.
James

highest_vision

Reqistered User
Reaction score
how much shipping on the injector lines? 42211 thanks

I have not weighed that package. Estimation puts it at less than $10. I lived outside of Nashville for awhile, you are in a nice spot but I hear it gets busy.
I will be at the storage facility this evening and will take it to the post office tomorrow AM.
James

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
ya go on and ship it out to me. how can i pay for the shipping? pm for my address and stuff. this is all 8 metal injector lines right? thanks!

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I will take the instrument cluster if you still have it PM me an adress and cost of shipping and i will send you a Money order ASAP! i have 20 bucks to spare that should cover shipping 38585 is the zip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online