fs 89 7.3l idi non turbo and extra parts

subliminal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a complete 7.3l non turbo engine with about 125k on it. its in the truck and complete. i am doing a cummins 6bt swap so i dont need it. i was hoping to get maybe 1k out of it but i would settle for a little less maybe. i would trade for an adaptor plate for a 6bt cummins 12valve to zf5 tranny. it will stay in the truck untill i either get the cash in hand or have the cash to buy all the parts i need for the swap, whichever comes first. if you want to come hear it run and drive the truck with the engine in it i will be glad to accomodate. it has a new starter, new 3g alternator, fuel rail kit and a brand new facet posi flo electric lift pump included. the zf5 is not included.

i do have a 2wd e4od in a parts truck as well ill sell the whole 90 stripped ex cab with another 7.3 and tranny for $500 with a clean title, it has been stripped of the interior and doors. i have doors that will go on it though. its basicly a tranny with a free truck. it does have a good stanadyne db2 ip in it also.

im just lookin' to fund my cummins swap so anything helps and i will negotiate with oil burners.. its located in ocala, fl and i can ship some of the small stuff but i preffer local pickup on the motor tranny ect.

thanks for looking,
jay

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
i have a complete 7.3l non turbo engine with about 125k on it. its in the truck and complete. i am doing a cummins 6bt swap so i dont need it. i was hoping to get maybe 1k out of it but i would settle for a little less maybe. i would trade for an adaptor plate for a 6bt cummins 12valve to zf5 tranny. it will stay in the truck untill i either get the cash in hand or have the cash to buy all the parts i need for the swap, whichever comes first. if you want to come hear it run and drive the truck with the engine in it i will be glad to accomodate. it has a new starter, new 3g alternator, fuel rail kit and a brand new facet posi flo electric lift pump included. the zf5 is not included.

i do have a 2wd e4od in a parts truck as well ill sell the whole 90 stripped ex cab with another 7.3 and tranny for $500 with a clean title, it has been stripped of the interior and doors. i have doors that will go on it though. its basicly a tranny with a free truck. it does have a good stanadyne db2 ip in it also.

im just lookin' to fund my cummins swap so anything helps and i will negotiate with oil burners.. its located in ocala, fl and i can ship some of the small stuff but i preffer local pickup on the motor tranny ect.

thanks for looking,
jay
what year 7.3?

subliminal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh im sorry, its an 89 that was transplanted from an ambulance. my buddy bought the ambulance with another guy who wanted the e4od and they pulled the engine and sold the chassis. the original engine was also and 89 that had cavitated into the # 7 cyl. the ambulance only had 117k on it when he swapped it in. it was a lakeland, florida fire department ambulance and he was able to verify that it was retired in 99' at 100k miles he bought it from a guy that used it for a camper/boat hauler.

the price is completely negotiable. let me know if your interested because im about to buy an adaptor tommorrow . i may also trade for a dodge 12v intercooler, i believe 91to 98 and maybe a few other things and / or cash.

subliminal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would take less than $500 for the engine. it is comming out within' the next 30 days. its a steal at that price. comes complete with all acc. including a/c compressor and 3g alt. fyi it has always has the sc2 additives used in the coolant and has had a fleetgaurd coolant filter setup on it for a while.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
i would take less than $500 for the engine. it is comming out within' the next 30 days. its a steal at that price. comes complete with all acc. including a/c compressor and 3g alt. fyi it has always has the sc2 additives used in the coolant and has had a fleetgaurd coolant filter setup on it for a while.

would you sell parts off the engine

subliminal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id rather sell it whole if possible, ill get back to you if nobody ends up getting the whole thing. once it comes out i want it gone!

subliminal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i could ship it or if you know anyone that hauls we couldset it up. i would be able to have it strapped to a pallet and picked up here its a heavy sucker and i would preffer a local pickup.

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
Will you sell the GP harnes...? If it is the bullet connector style, shipped to 64060.

SWS

subliminal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill sell the one from the parts truck i suppose. not sure what its worth to ya, make an offer.