FS: 1986 Ford F350 Cummins conversion

Dogbrain

Reaction score
I have a 1986 Ford Truck that I converted to a Cummins. Truck started as a F250 but I bought a '96 F350 and completely rebuilt the rears and suspension and put them on the '86. I also added a posi unit to the rear. Engine is a 12 valve with a 913 pump, 215 horse injectors, H1C/E hybrid turbo, large F700 intercooler, and F700 radiator. Also put stainless brake lines in the truck. Truck has custom electric fan setup. Also I installed Egt, air cleaner, boost, engine temp, voltage, oil pressure, trans temp, transfer temp, and rear end temp gauges. Rear tank was replaced with a high capacity Bronco unit with a bottom pickup sump with a tank drain and settlement area. I have a huge amount of time and money in this truck, but I need to get a four door. I have no idea what the truck is worth, but I would like to get $10,000 for it. To me that feels like too little, but I know you can't get everything back. Please let me know if that price is unrealistic. Will try to post pics when I figure out how to do so on this forum.

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
I might have missed it, but what cab is your truck? For pictures, I like posting them through photobucket. Load them up to PB, then put the IMG code in your post here and the website will upload them automatically.

Dogbrain

Reaction score
It is a single cab long bed, also I forgot to post I have 19.5 aluminum wheels with 245/70r19.5 tires.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you might want to consider moving your parts over to a CC chassis. one thing bad about custom work, there's no way in hell you will get back out what you have in on parts and sweat.

rob93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hard to say without pics, but I honestly think you could only get that price if it was a crew cab.