FS - 1986 F-350 CC Dually 2WD – NEEDS ENGINE

Todd C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FS - 1986 F-350 CC Dually 2WD – NEEDS ENGINE - 3.55 rear (open) Reconstructed from the frame up in 2006. Reconstructed PA Title. Engine died under load in September. Inj Pump shaft sheared, Harmonic Balancer failed Oil analysis shows bearing problems. Oil analysis also showed a “trace” of antifreeze, but they felt that had nothing to do with the bearing problems. I will make a copy of this for anyone serious about buying this. The Harmonic balancer and injectors were replaced at that time (I was hoping to fix it, until I found out about the bearing problems). I have an injection pump for core. The engine is a Jasper Reman. 7.3 which I have used DCA in since I bought it nearly 10 years ago.
I was going to part this out, but it seems there may be some interest in buying the truck whole, so I am listing it now as is… The body is very clean for its age. The bed has some significant rust, but I have a spare bed for sale separately, that I could include. The spare bed is 87-96 vintage dually and is really clean. Here are some of the major extras included: Hypermax Pulse Turbo purchased used about 3 years ago. Three year old Hypermax exhaust. US Gear OD (with gears to convert to UD included) purchased new in 2003. New Modine Rad. Installed in 2005. C-6 rebuilt in 2001, B &D High efficiency torque converter installed in 2005. 33 gal poly rear tank (sender doesn’t work), full gauges, All six tires have less than a few thousand miles on them. For pictures from three years ago when it was rebuilt check here:
http://gallery.phalengard.com:8000/truck_project?page=1
Hopefully someone who has the time to rebuild the engine, or maybe has a spare engine could put this back on the road. Asking $1750…

****I don't know how, but somehow I typed 1998 instead of 1986, It is a 1986 F350***
Attached Thumbnails

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• FH010013.jpg
    FH010013.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 042606019.jpg
    042606019.jpg
    518.6 KB · Views: 10

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this sold yet? I MAY be interested in it. Shoot me a PM.