Found some parts at local Ford dealer

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
NAPA Golds are the same as WIX and they are both good filters. Cut apart a cheap filter (like Fram) and compare it to a higher quality filter and the difference is pretty noticeable. Some people don't care what they run, but I try to stick with the higher end filters. My truck isn't a daily driver so the few extra bucks are hardly noticeable when it comes time to change oil.

Not sure where the Motorcraft brand lies, but my guess is they are probably pretty good :dunno

White Trash

IDI noob
Reaction score
Oreilly can keep there junk, they wanted 180 dollars for a clutch kit for my truck with a 1 year warranty, went to auto zone and got one with a lifetime warranty for 147 dollars!

Good parts don't need a lifetime warranty.. Not saying Oreilly's parts are the best in the business but vato zone sells garbage 99% of the time.

My local ford dealer had the return line kit in stock for my injectors... A bit more expensive than I could have gotten online but not a terrible price either. :D

grog85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just noticed today that Wal-Mart had Motorcraft PS oil filters for 9.99$ I guess I will start picking them up there.

CDX825

filtration nut
Reaction score
Motorcraft filters are made by purolator. They are good filters!

I also like Wix filters but will avoid buying them from Napa if possible.

You can get Wix filters from www.fleetfilter.com for cheaper than Napa. Only thing is you have to pay for shipping but if you order a few things its still cheaper in the long run.