Formal introduction!

slvrwrx

yeah, son
Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Sam.. I live in San Jose on the border of milpitas, ca. I've been a lurker for a while until I needed help.. Lately I've been posting so I figured I would introduce myself. I'm 25 but have a mechanical background as far as 5 yrs old. I race off road motorcycles at expert /pro level. I am a union carpenter by occupation. You all have lots of great information and I notice idi owners are a different breed.. Humble and nice to each other. Right on. Anyhow thanks for the help and sorry in advance for any stupid questions.. Lol

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice to meet you, its nice around here. Lots of knowledge, help, and little drama!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. We have plenty of great members around the San Jose airport too. As for this being a great site.. Sure nuff said. Drama comes and goes but the steady members weather the stuff too. Its really easy to get deep into whats going on here too. Bashing others is not something we really get into. If your looking for drama please read the Hall of Shame. See how some very good members have been mistreated by horrible business people. Stupid questions are answered too. Please understand many here came here knowing something but not everything. Look at my post count passing 14,300 and I still learn something all the time here. The collective is strong on this forum. Ask around about the other ford idi forums. We have several members here that are on several differant ford forums. I'm only on this site because I feel right when I'm here.

Last edited:

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
As chairman of the welcoming committee, I offer this laural, and hardy handshake to our newest....
Person who introduced themselves. What did u think I was going to say?! Shame on you....

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!! ;Sweet

There are a number of us in the Bay Area...I basically grew up in San Jose; moved to Pacifica in '07 where my truck is now being eaten alive by the salt air...

Just curious, what brought you here?

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Welcome and nice crew cab you got there. Local 351 IBEW here. You are not the first to notice that the IDI crowd are mostly a humble crowd. Good luck with your rig.;Sweet

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are no stupid questions.... merely stupid people who do not ask the ******* question!!!!

Yes....yes there is a stupid question...and it's asked constantly....

Can I ask you a question.....YA JUST DID....oh ya...well can I ask you another one then...YA JUST DID ya ********......

Welcome to OB, hands down the most helpful IDI site bar none! As mentioned do ask questions, just not the stupid one above..... LOL

I see yer sig is all filled in..AWESOME....

Don't forget to go through the FAQ and tech sections too...lots of great stuff in there!

Again Welcome to OB

Al

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Hi Sam,

Welcome to Oilburners. Nice crew cab you have. I'm sure we can all help you keep it running and help you spend money on upgrades. lol

John

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Sam,

Welcome to OB! There are no stupid questions, only stupid mistakes. Most questions have already been asked, but there is no shame in asking again if you can't find the previous thread. In fact, I think there is some fun competition between members as to who answers first or most thoroughly or with the most thread links. Ask away.

Maybe we will see you at Towcat's GTG in the spring (presuming it happens again)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online