Ford OE under hood storage/tool box.

Reaction score
I do not know how rare these are but I have never seen another one. I remember finding this in an old Ford truck in a salvage yard many years ago. It has Ford molded on it as well as a warning label about storing flammable liquids under the hood. It is complete with the bracket that both to the fender well. The latch is missing but some simple engendering can correct that. I am only asking $20 plus shipping.
You must be registered for see images attach

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you enlighten me as to where it bolted in under the hood...which side? orientations etc...

And out of curiouslty

shiped to 98844 cost?

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Yes more info please. Al can have this one but I want to know where to look for one of my own

Reaction score
I do not remember. I pulled this years ago. i have had it all this time in hopes to biuld an old Ford I could install it in. I do remember it fit the countour of the inner fender well though.

Thanks to the USPS new rates, shipping will be $30.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Drivers side near the battery. Should be at least ten inches deep. Twelve long. And eight wide. (Roughly)

Should've been in early 80's f-series.

Reaction score
The new Post office rates are killing me. I price things cheap becuase of the cost of shipping. now the new rates are making it not even worth it at all. I am really angry over it but what can I do?

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
I bet one could be worked in. Especially if one put on the coolant overflow from the newer psd's.
The bricknose trucks would be easy. Just the passenger fender well.