For those coming to meet/greet this weekend.

DragRag

Reaction score
I am building a 94' cc right now, and I am short a front bumper. I do have an intercooler on this one so I need a bumper with the vents in it. If you have one please bring it with you. I am hoping for something real nice. A factory bumper is fine, but an after market or custom bumper would work to, vents are key though. It is my birthday to, so you must give it to me for a good price, jk lol. See you Sunday.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Sorry.... I don't have enough room for that behind my rear seat.... Smiley face should be here but I can't find them so this will have to do... When I arrive take a look at what I did to my bumper with the cutouts. They now serve two purposes. They alow much more air into the lower half of the radiator and.. they are a nice step to get up on the engine when doing any work on it. Works great both ways too...

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy birthday DragRag, its my birthday to. Have fun at your get together.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I had two of them, I'd be happy to sell one to you...unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as you, looking for one myself.

Happy (early) birthday ;Sweet see you this weekend!!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got a really beat up one I can make a deal on.
you're a tight-****** SOB to begin with, so don't play the HBD card.
btw...HBD *******.:D

02AutoWag

Reaction score
I have one with the cutouts, but I don't think I'm going to make it down there this weekend.

Let me know when you'll be in the Vacaville area.

I remember a thread where someone adapted the cutout to the older bumper (icanfixall, did you do the same?). Was hoping to do it too, but why cut a good bumper if someone can use it whole. You still have the plastic cutouts from the mangled bumper for me to use?

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Wish I had read this before going to work this morning. I was at a pick-n-pull and found a real Frankenstein truck. A 1984 F350 cab and chassis, with 1992 (ish)fenders, doors, grille and bumper. All that powered by a 7.3 IDI with vbelt accessory drives. It also had a wide radiator (maybe it came with the 92 clip). I kept coming back to this truck and scratching my head, because the front clip graft was not immediately evident. The doors had the late model panels, but the dash was pure 1983-86. Then I noticed that the cowl didn't match the hood line. Bottom line - I didn't look too hard at the bumper so I don't know if it had cutouts in it or not.

DragRag

Reaction score
Ddddddddamn tc I'm not that bad, lol. I need a real clean one tc, the truck is getting the full treatment. Thanks for the hbd, happy birthday back at ya! See y'all Sunday!

02autowag, you should be coming down anyway being local! Come on down with that bumper and sell it to me so I can complete my truck!

If anyone else has a bumper please bring it, I will have some cash on me. Don't plan on mugging me though, I will have my new ar10 on me to for show and tell. Also, if any one needs a super nice 91 bumper. I bought an f150 for parts, and I would also be willing to trade if you like. The truck has lots of nice parts on it!

DragRag

Reaction score
Not sure what your guys plans are for this evening. But, being my b-day I am headed to original joes at 6pm plus or minus 15 min. After filling on booze and fine food headed to the saddle rack in Fremont for guess what? More booze, and a strange form of cardio called dancing, and mechanical bull riding.