For Sale: 25' Sea Ray Sundancer

Gorilla

Reaction score
Although this isn't a truck, motorcycle or engine part...it at least has GM big block engine sitting in it! I am selling my 1987 25' Sea Ray Sundancer with trailer. The boat is in good running condition. I haven't had much time to enjoy it in the past couple of years and feel like I have been neglecting it. It needs some typical boat type maintenance as far as bottom paint, couple new hoses and shutoff fittings for the water system. Engine and Mercruiser outdrive have been professionally serviced for as long as I have owned the boat. Also comes with full camper canvas, shore power hookup cable, fridge, alcohol stove, VHF radio, am/fm/cd stereo, depth finder, anchors, bumpers, ropes, etc. Trailer has new bearings and tires. I HATE to sell this boat but I no longer have the time or money to justify keeping it. I am willing to travel to deliver, or will meet halfway, all depends on the distance.

Similar boats are selling for anywhere from 10 - 20K. I'd like to see $14,000 but am negotiable. If anyone is interested or has any other questions just reply to thread or PM me.

I have pics to post, but not on this system. I'll post them later.

triplethreat

AGENT ORANGE
Reaction score
Welcome to OB. While i'm not in the market for a boat right now you might want to add your location so people know how far away you are. Just a suggestion.

Dan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70