For Sale: 1986 F250 4x4 6.9L Fire Truck with less than 10,000 miles

diezelcrazee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Government auction site: http://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.Item&itemid=34&acctid=4155

The miles are probably accurate, these fire trucks don't get a lot of miles, but be aware that the miles can be some very hard ones. We have 2 F350 brush trucks in our FD, one is a 2000, the other is a 2001 and both have less than 15K on them.

Not sure, pics may not be accurate. It says emergency equip has been removed...

Last edited:

franklin2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see the hood hinge must have gotten stuck and the hood got bent.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hot damn it's only 20 miles from me.

If your in Tyler, This truck says its located here:

2559 Hill House Road
Pearland, Texas 77581

Thats 233 Miles away,...

What am I missing,..?

I have been looking at this cause I am going to Houston next Wed to puck up a truck. But wont work for the timing for me.

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
I liked it till blue interior :puke:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Darrin, I recently moved to Stafford, Tx, SW Houston. Sitting in class in downtown Houston right now. Pearland is kinda SE Houston so no to far from me. Maybe we can get together for a couple hours when you come down ;Sweet

You must be registered for see images attach

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Darrin, I recently moved to Stafford, Tx, SW Houston. Sitting in class in downtown Houston right now. Pearland is kinda SE Houston so no to far from me. Maybe we can get together for a couple hours when you come down ;Sweet

You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry I misset your post Justin,

I am flying down tomorrow arriving at Huston Hobby airport after 8pm. The seller is meeting me at the airport with the truck then we are going to his house in Cypress. Probably spending the night at his house and heading out early in the morning back to MI.

I appreciate the offer and would like to meet up with you but it appears that the schedule would not allow it. I need to be back by Friday for a wedding, so I wont have much leisure time on this trip.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry I misset your post Justin,

I am flying down tomorrow arriving at Huston Hobby airport after 8pm. The seller is meeting me at the airport with the truck then we are going to his house in Cypress. Probably spending the night at his house and heading out early in the morning back to MI.

I appreciate the offer and would like to meet up with you but it appears that the schedule would not allow it. I need to be back by Friday for a wedding, so I wont have much leisure time on this trip.

Have a safe trip Darrin. Sounds like a fun time. Be sure to post up some photos.

Heath