finally near done

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
after a long time of planning thinking and everything else i have finally got the plan together.

the turbo is going on here soon just need to buy the dp and up pipe which i have already located.

You must be registered for see images attach

mock up pics right now im still waiting on parts to arrive from ebay

i will be right on the edge of the map with this turbo but i think it will work out just right giving me what i need out of the truck.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can see the valve covers after powder coating and the fuel filter has been relocated.

the plan is to start without an intercooler. then im debating on fmic or tmic with a gt500 looking hood i found to cool the intercooler

i have a 4 inch piece of exhaust pipe i will be cutting up for the intake tube. then the big green filter will mount by the fender and maybe a cold air setup will be made

finally the 3 inch dp for the psd will need connected and a few random fittings to use the gauges

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now to the questions.

does the stock turbo sit so close to the fuel lines?

its been a while which way advances the ip?

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Towards the pass side to advance the IP. Fuel cross over on factory is under the turbo, shielded, crossover can be forward of the turbo from #4 to #3, it will dead end on #7, tank return is still at #8. Takes a long time to bleed air at #7 that way, but loosening the hard line gets most out, any air intrusion will can be trapped there.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think ill get a few spark plug boot shields and wrap them around the line under the turbo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morerunner

Members online