factory turbo for you all? who needs it ?

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
hey guys just thought id post here first before kijiji and ebay. give you all first option. im not sure if this is ok or not here but what ive got is a 1994 factory idi turbo set up. its complete down to every bolt im sure.its still on the engine but its taking to much room and i need to get rid of it. it has absolutely minimum play in any direction and everything is i cherry shape on it including the cross over pipe and down pipe. so if any one is interested in it coment here or send me a pm. i can get pics of it tomorrow durning the day. im williing to let it go for a reasonalbe price so shoot me an offer on what you think is fair and i will let you know yes or know. and as far as shipping it goes that will have to be covered by yu to i will package it up as small and secure as possible so its not a outrageous bill. so im not putting a price up but no low ball offers of course. would rather see it go to a person on here then where someone wont appreciate it.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ill start the lowball offer at $150 bucks....

what size is this turbo?

trading a zf5 for a ATS? if you can find a sucker for that, more power to you!

dont feel insulted because im jewish :dunno

dirtbiker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll watch for the pictures. If we can stuff it under the hood of our 6.9 powered 79 f-150, we'll make an offer.

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
RL=http://s126.photobucket.com/user/pedro_8149/media/Truck%20Updated/20141113_125432_zpsq0yzpjzt.jpg.html]
You must be registered for see images attach
[/URL

if youd like any specific pics let me know.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
175 and the fact that i would appreciate the hell out of it?

nic55kel

Nic55kel
Reaction score
I have a ZF5 with clutch and flywheel not 4x4 - but the flywheel is not in great shape.
I had planned on installing but decided against - wife doesn't like standard and she drives it occasionally.
Would be interested in swap. PM me if this is any use to you.

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'd say DEAL is DONE :D
Good deal Al. Be careful and might read up on modifying the turbo outlet to 3 inch. Its cast steel so it can be welded easily... Well if I had a tig welder in my shop I could and would weld on a 3 inch V band for you... Free too. I would just be happy tig welding once again...

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love my Lincoln 275!
Best chunk of money I've ever spent. Besides my Bridgeport

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online