Factory key-less entry

IHdieselfan

Reaction score
My brother works at the local ford dealer now. He's like me a parts/truck/heavy equipment nut. While on a slow day thumbing through the computer he found a part number for a key-less entry kit number. It is a compleat kit to put key-less entry on any electric door lock 92-97 truck. And found that quite a few ford dealers around the country have them in stock.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My brother works at the local ford dealer now. He's like me a parts/truck/heavy equipment nut. While on a slow day thumbing through the computer he found a part number for a key-less entry kit number. It is a compleat kit to put key-less entry on any electric door lock 92-97 truck. And found that quite a few ford dealers around the country have them in stock.
THIS THREAD IS FREAKING WORTHLESS WITHOUT A PART NUMBER.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford probably wants an arm, leg, and left testie.
I bought a keyless entry system on eBay for 15 bucks.
Works great

IHdieselfan

Reaction score
Sorry haven't had a chance to get back. He said his price was about 170 I don't know how good his employee discount is but I'm guessing probably about 200 for regular customer. He said that the part number was discontinued but a lot of dealers still had them I will get the number from him. He also said it was pretty much plug and play kit, reciever, wiring harness, and two key fobs. I just sent my brother a text to get the number I will post it as soon as I get it. If these kits have been laying in stock a while I sure they might want to get rid of them.

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
This part number appears to be for 2001 to 2005 vehicles. Not sure if it'll work with earlier. I'm sure it'll "work" but may take some doing to get wired up correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thamojster

Members online