f 700

yankee1

Reaction score
ive got a 94 f 700 with the 7.0 on propane the ignition module was taken off of it and the wiring was cut pretty big mess traded for it that way what i want to do is take a duraspark module and wire it up so this thing will run i know it wont have timing advance it has 7 wires coming from distributor anybody have any ideas how to rig this thing up to run

sassyrel

Reaction score
i believe id head for a salvage yard, and see if i could find a old points dist--and put it in. that could be a lot of fun to get that back in one piece--!!!!! i know theres a yard about 60 miles from me--

yankee1

Reaction score
what dist can you swap into a 7.0 will reg bb ford dist work i figured out wich 2 wires go to the pickup in the dist wired in a toyota module and it still wasnt getting spark so i dont know if the factory pickup is jacked up or what

sassyrel

Reaction score
nooo,351m, 400,429,460, not a fe---ive heard of a toy module--but why--get the dist and mod out of a truck. has the right ends--and only need the two wires hooked up. red to ign hot--white goes to the fender soleniod, on the small post that aint the activate for the starter. that post is 12v for starting, it makes that post hot,so direct to module--

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online