Exhaust Port Size?

NW_Iron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried searching on a few sites and the web. What are the exhaust port sizes? Intake port dimensions would be nice to know too.

I'm looking into doing my own turbo. I need to put a bom together so I can price the job out.

NW_Iron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just going to go ahead and add that while I'm not decided on wether building my own turbo is the way I'll go, this project would not be a huge undertaking for me. Of course the hours of disassembly, fit up, welding, refit, testing, tuning won't just fly by. I am however a machine builder and fabricator, I own or have access to all the necessary tools and equipment.

NW_Iron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I called R&D and not only did I get an awesome price on exhaust flanges Justin even gave me the dimensions of the exhaust port and the intake ports!

That's the right way to earn business.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I called R&D and not only did I get an awesome price on exhaust flanges Justin even gave me the dimensions of the exhaust port and the intake ports!

That's the right way to earn business.

Glad you got what you needed from Justin. He has done so much for the idi community and continues to help others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist

Members online