exhaust needed

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Does anyone have a factory pipe from the manifolds for a NA engine?It can just be the y pipe or just the ends.All I really need is the collector(with the clamp thingy) so I can have something to weld to and I don't want to cut up my cross over pipe for my turbo.Don't think it would be a good idea to drive the 15 miles to the muffler shop with straight open exhaust manifolds with no turbo especially though the ticket capitol of NE Alabama(GLENCOE!!!).

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Not really sure.I actually just want about a foot of the pipe.Gonna run true redneck style duals so if either one of you want to hack the ends off and get a price quote please do....Oh as for the redneck part,Gonna run it straight down and exit under my running boards just behind the FRONT wheel.Short of a run as possible.Gotta find a cheap small muffler for both sides.

Now if I can just make this numb scull realize that he has to either move that dang race car or move the frame machine out before I can put my engine in we will be doing ok.He keeps ******** about my 2 FORD engines in his Chevy shop but he won't get off his lazy butt to clear a spot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online