Ever feel kicked in the nuts?

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I didn't already have three vehicles to care and feed (and not enough space for them!)...I'd jump all over that...

Blossom

Reaction score
The Warden said:
If I didn't already have three vehicles to care and feed (and not enough space for them!)...I'd jump all over that...

i was gonna say what's a kick compared to this sweet deal, but the trophy in the jar well I think you'd be better off buying this for an early christmas present for your son in law!

I know I'm not a good influence :Sly :draw

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
against my better survival instincts, I went and looked at this truck today. Compared to my towtrucks, this thing is hammered even worse than imagined. It might even be rougher than most rust belt standards. The bed is rotten from standing water, the body and interior is rough at best. Even though, I may be able to transplant the dually goodies to one of my extended cab hulls and make a runner out of it. But all in all, the body on this truck is shot. Oh yea, the turbo is a first gen Banks.

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Towcat-

Based on the last 2 words it is a buy ;Sweet are the wheels really aluminum?

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
NapaBavarian said:
Towcat-

Oh yeah, if so buy it LOL I think I can give ya give ya $600 for the 6 wheels and turboed engine :Sly while keeping my testies :hail :hail :love: maby include the rear axle :confused:

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
towcat said:
Compared to my towtrucks, this thing is hammered even worse than imagined. It might even be rougher than most rust belt standards. The bed is rotten from standing water, the body and interior is rough at best. Even though, I may be able to transplant the dually goodies to one of my extended cab hulls and make a runner out of it. But all in all, the body on this truck is shot. Oh yea, the turbo is a first gen Banks.
One word: OUCH

I take back what I said about going after that truck LOL

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NapaBavarian said:
Towcat-

the wheels certainly are alu. both fronts will need refinishing. biggest worry I have is finding a replacement if one does get tore up. I tend to kill things dead :eek:
Judging by the overall condition of the truck, I would highly suspect the turbo will need to be refurb'd. It does have a six gauge package. pyro, boost, volt, water temp, oil pressure and tach. Something tells me the guy who owned this truck previously to the impound fixed dash electrical problems by adding a gauge. Oh yea, the square airbox for the Banks had all its bolt holes stripped out.

pafixitman

Reaction score
NapaBavarian said:
If I bring it home I will have my testicles handed to me in a little jar -cuss

Dang Napa. Mine told me that is what will happen if I bring home wimmen, not a truck!

CaseyJones

Reaction score
Forgiveness is easier to get than permission ;Sweet

In 12 years of marriage I have about a 5% permission success rate and about a 60% forgiveness success rate, I have purchased 95% of the items/objects/toys considered worthy. She gets over it in time.

The fastest way to loose testicular fortitude is to allow someone else to dictate my buying/selling decisions.

As long as she doesnt see this thread I wont have to sleep on my stomach for 2+ weeks :rotflmao

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NapaBavarian said:
Ah, it really is worse off than a tow truck

guess yall havent seen my towtruck. :D its probably in better shape than most trucks you have seen with over 300,000 miles on it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online